Sunday, November 4, 2007

And so we begin... DAY ONE



Ok, so lets see how this goes.

I want to just talk about what I have done or talked about with people.

So Neal (my boyfriend) and I, discussed what we believed in, right this very present.


Neal said he believes in family. The idea of it, and his own family in specifics. They stuff up but always come through.

I said I believed in enjoying this life. And helping others enjoy it. Thats it for me right now. But I miss God. I grew up in a strong reformed Christian background. Though the whole gay thing through everything out the window, and I have felt ever since that I had to make a choice. Gay or Christian. Though I know it is possible to reconcile them both.

I want to talk out where I am at with this, as go along in the next chapter of my life. Video blogs and pictures and words.

Lloyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment