Friday, February 20, 2009

Next..

Yesterday I handed in my resignation at my company. I sat down in the chair in the make-shift meeting room and sighed. My boss looks at me and goes "You are going to resign aren't you you little fucker!" In a friendly tone, she wasnt verbally abusing me. I chuckled and said, "Yeah".

She supported me and said I should take it. I gave them one month's notice, so end there on the 20th of March.

I called my new boss, to tell him when I would be starting, he encouraged me to try get a shorter time space of notice, for my own benefit but in the end decided to stick to my word. And also help them find a replacement.

The day prior to this, my contract was couriered to me at my office. I read over it at night, I informed my father I would be now working for an underwear company as the Exec. Assistant to the CEO. Surprisingly he was very cool and supportive. Even though it had nothing to do with the field I have been working in. Then I went outside and fed the dogs. Denise the chicken didnt eat her dried dog food, which I thought was very odd, so knelt down to look at her closely. She had one of her eyes shut, the poor bird is going blind. So I scattered the food beside her left side and she went to it, in this awkward kind of way. Looks like Denise is on her way out.

Never ask the feminine hygiene bin guy what the Datona car races are when he mentions them. While he is holding the used bin that he is taking away. Because he will stand there for 8 minutes and explain the amazing thing that is Datona and also look at you horrifed that you havent seen one on TV let alone gone to see them. Then shakes your hand to say goodbye, though he did take his glove off to do so, I will give him that. Noted everyone?

So, Lloyd takes a step sideways and then into another industry, fashion. He now works for Aussiebum.

No comments:

Post a Comment