Sunday, May 16, 2010

A knitting cafe

So sitting in a cafe that specializes in knitting and caters for this. Waitin for my friend Lucy as she is lost and it's quite amusing. The cafe owner looks pissed since I have sat here and ordered one tea and nothing else. I'm a tight ass I guess!

Meeting with Lucy as she is one person who will really get what I experienced this week.

My birthday was great, lots of simple fun and had a few good friends to have drinks with. Headed down the coast the next day and saw mum in her new place. She has nicely made me a cake which was a feeling of a distant memory from old times, though she had cut a big chunk out already cause she was hungry the night before. I could read into that but I won't! She has this cute puppy called Ben and it does make me happy he will keep her company.

Saw my nan and pop too, and for once they didn't argue, which I sort of missed.. It's like watching a TV show.

Oh the waiter has now allowed himself to explain why he is grumpy, the cafe is closed now and I came in last minute. Silly.. So we went to another cafe down the road, looks like a plant nursey and Lucy had a spikey plant stabbing her in her neck. The whole experience of nature in one cafe, though didn't see any buffalo.

So I read the email to her I received from Heather. It renounced all past support of accepting homosexuality and denouncing it now. She has sat by my side in the past and seen how shattered I have been with emails like this, so it's a betrayal to send an email like that. I rspect her decision but to send it in words like that is simply unloving and don't understand what God she is living under. Cause if he instructs those kinds of actions then do we want to know him? It is hypcritical of the love and unconditional love advertised.

Saw a dog stumble and do a backflip out the boot of a car yesterday, not injured, just one of those moments, even animals screw up, amusing.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Darling I love your blog entries, they are quirky, funny and a bit freaky... just like you ;-) Love everything about you! How do you do an entry from your Iphone? I'm so ten minutes ago, can you teach me? Miss you Mr Southern! xxx

    ReplyDelete