Monday, March 29, 2010

Milk Bottles

I always get informed it's almost my birthday or Christmas when you check the use by date of the milk. Oh it expires on my birthday, should really organise my own birthday party again. Oh it expires on Christmas eve, I should really purchase something for someone or make a cake.

Off to 'The Morning Show' this morning, yeah pun intended, though is it a pun or a stating of the obvious? We have been on it before and it is simply so housewives have eye candy for a few minutes in their living rooms across Australia. Five models, ten pairs of underwear to work out what goes where and a green room.

The funny thing is at Polly's having that dance with one of the choreographer's of So You Think You Can Dance, turns out one of his best friends is host of The Morning Show. Life is small and big at the same time.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Allen St,Leichhardt,Australia

1 comment: