Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kettle Balls

I was on a website and there was an ad for a kettle ball. I clicked on it, mainly cause it said "Aussie Kettle Ball!" Which made me wonder what the difference was. It seems there is none. And also just reminds me of old circus performers with black and red striped lycra pants and mostaches lifting them. Within 30 seconds I had typed in kettle ball and discovered they are a gimmick. Who would have thought...

So I went for a job interview yesterday at a massive corporation. Was so weird to walk into this building of 3000 people. There was even a coffee shop and restaurant near the lobby. It would be a great role, just keen to see how I go now and if I hear back. Talking about it too much makes you feel you wont get it. Know what I mean?

How good is Cider. Thats all I am saying. This is my favourite currently.






















I learnt how to boil a chicken. You put it in hot water and wait for it to cook.

1 comment:

  1. Love cider is one of my top 5 things to drink! Actually I always ask for it in Nz, it doesn't get me drunk to easily, you may think, cider does not get drunk anyone... well I think I am one of those maybe 1% who gets very tipsy after 3 or 4 glass of wine hehe Btw thanks for the reply!!

    and I have been in many interview and you may thinks all of them are the same, but at the end of the day you never know!

    Good luck and have fun! see you

    ReplyDelete